No Man's Sky: The Animated Series No Man's Sky: The Animated Series

that last line in the credits should have read "Soon™"

Aside of this, I love the style. Will be expecting the next episode with great interest.

Nature calls Nature calls

What's up with her eyes? And also, you might want to chose sound effects that actually fit.

Colour. Colour.

It suprised me. You artistic sense is quite excellent, but I feel you animation technic isn't there just yet. You might want to consider upping your frame rate a little, so as to make you animation a tad more fluid.

larit responds:

Yes, I work on it, but here still an important role is played by material, in my conditions it quickly thaws and from that movement become slightly sharp, in general such animated cartoons should be removed in the cold room, but I have meanwhile no such opportunity, thanks.

Reverie Reverie

Interesting but movement mechanics are not fluid enough. I kept getting stuck at the light level because you have to jump to go up hill.

DigitalCartridge responds:

I should have improved the controls and movement a bit more before releasing. I am gonna fix the movement and shoddy control issue. In the meantime if you like, you can check the itch.io version. It seems to run a little snoother there. https://digitalcartridge.itch.io/reverie

Mexico cat 2 Mexico cat 2

Collision boxes are bugged, coin counter sticks at three, and movements are lagging.

Sound Line Sound Line

It's not bad, but it's really basic. You will want to redo your graphic assets. Also, always the same scale? Use different instruments, or a melody, and speed it up so that you have something that sounds relatively like music.