Reverie Reverie

Interesting but movement mechanics are not fluid enough. I kept getting stuck at the light level because you have to jump to go up hill.

DigitalCartridge responds:

I should have improved the controls and movement a bit more before releasing. I am gonna fix the movement and shoddy control issue. In the meantime if you like, you can check the itch.io version. It seems to run a little snoother there. https://digitalcartridge.itch.io/reverie

Mexico cat 2 Mexico cat 2

Collision boxes are bugged, coin counter sticks at three, and movements are lagging.

Sound Line Sound Line

It's not bad, but it's really basic. You will want to redo your graphic assets. Also, always the same scale? Use different instruments, or a melody, and speed it up so that you have something that sounds relatively like music.

Rouge Command Rouge Command

Broken

yummydirt responds:

Just use the LIGHT side of the paddle.

Crypto Picto Crypto Picto

Crashes when I try to edit, plus hit boxes and boundaries are all wonky. Can't hardly ever go anywhere.

Cubotrox DEMO Cubotrox DEMO

Game feels great, and I like the soundtrack. As the previous review mentioned, controls feel counter intuitive. You might want to consider using WASD instead of QE/AD.

I'd go with WS to rotate the pieces and AD to rotate playing area.

TheBarberians responds:

Thanks for the review. You can personalize controls from settings menu. Also gamepad is compatible, X360 recommended.

Pong 2016 Pong 2016

If at least you had added something extra, like boosters or weapons, but not even.

HadoukenStudio responds:

Thanks for your comment. Appreciate it

GearHockey GearHockey

Game is bugged, My paddle ends up outside of the table and I can't play anymore

Galactic Void Galactic Void

Game is bugged. Starts with Stage Cleared right away.

Ayo the Hero Ayo the Hero

Controls are wonky. Way to rough to handle correctly during the boxes on string bits of the game.

Crabroid responds:

Did you play any Red Ball series? similar controls.